viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

Palmera


Pequeña palmera cocotera

Le estoy muy agradecida a esta pequeña palmera cocotera. Un día sufrí un naufragio en medio del mar y menos mal que encontré una isla donde vivía esta palmera. Gracias a sus cocos pude comer durante el tiempo que estuve allí. Ella salvo mi vida. :)

I'm very grateful to this coconut palm. A day, I have a shipwreck in the middle of the sea. Just as well that I found an island with this palm. So, for the coconuts I could eat during the time that I was there. It did save my life. :)

The coconut palm has 11 big leaves and 6 coconuts.The dimensions are roughly: 8.5" tall x 2'5" diameter base (22cm x 6cm).It has a bit of weight in the base of the trunk to assure the stability.

2 comentarios:

Yana dijo...

Wonderful trees!!! I like to create something that with my son. Is it difficult?

Loló dijo...

Eres una artistaza!
Me ha encantado tu blog. Te sigo.